why isn't report html file generated?

hong yun
hi all,
I'm a new checkstyle user. when i use checkstyle i cannot find checkstyle_report.html and any html file but the checkstyle_errors.xml is generated correctly, what's problem? i try other xsl file such as checkstyle-simple.xsl and checkstyle-frames.xsl, their results are same. need i modify xsl file?

the below is my ant script:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<project name="check" default="default" basedir=".">
 <target name="default">
    <taskdef classpath="d:/ant_home/lib/checkstyle-all-5.0-beta01.jar" resource="checkstyletask.properties"  />
          <checkstyle config="mychecktest.xml" >
            <fileset dir="./src" includes="**/*.java"/>
            <formatter type="xml" toFile="checkstyle_errors.xml"/>
        </checkstyle>
   <xslt taskname="checkstyle"
   in="checkstyle_errors.xml" style="checkstyle-noframes.xsl" out="checkstyle_report.html" />
</target>

</project>

i need your help, thanks in advance.

hongyun

Re: why isn't report html file generated?

Thomas Suckow
never done this but try

style="checkstyle.xsl"/>

Thomas Suckow

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:04 AM, hong yun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi all,
> I'm a new checkstyle user. when i use checkstyle i cannot find
> checkstyle_report.html and any html file but the checkstyle_errors.xml is
> generated correctly, what's problem? i try other xsl file such as
> checkstyle-simple.xsl and checkstyle-frames.xsl, their results are same.
> need i modify xsl file?
>
> the below is my ant script:
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <project name="check" default="default" basedir=".">
>  <target name="default">
>    <taskdef classpath="d:/ant_home/lib/checkstyle-all-5.0-beta01.jar"
> resource="checkstyletask.properties"  />
>          <checkstyle config="mychecktest.xml" >
>            <fileset dir="./src" includes="**/*.java"/>
>            <formatter type="xml" toFile="checkstyle_errors.xml"/>
>        </checkstyle>
>   <xslt taskname="checkstyle"
>   in="checkstyle_errors.xml" style="checkstyle-noframes.xsl"
> out="checkstyle_report.html" />
> </target>
>
> </project>
>
> i need your help, thanks in advance.
>
> hongyun

Re: why isn't report html file generated?

hong yun
thank you for your reply. but it could not output html file using this state yet.
could you please help me?

Thomas Suckow wrote
never done this but try

style="checkstyle.xsl"/>

Thomas Suckow

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:04 AM, hong yun <lhyun0922@hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi all,
> I'm a new checkstyle user. when i use checkstyle i cannot find
> checkstyle_report.html and any html file but the checkstyle_errors.xml is
> generated correctly, what's problem? i try other xsl file such as
> checkstyle-simple.xsl and checkstyle-frames.xsl, their results are same.
> need i modify xsl file?
>
> the below is my ant script:
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <project name="check" default="default" basedir=".">
>  <target name="default">
>    <taskdef classpath="d:/ant_home/lib/checkstyle-all-5.0-beta01.jar"
> resource="checkstyletask.properties"  />
>          <checkstyle config="mychecktest.xml" >
>            <fileset dir="./src" includes="**/*.java"/>
>            <formatter type="xml" toFile="checkstyle_errors.xml"/>
>        </checkstyle>
>   <xslt taskname="checkstyle"
>   in="checkstyle_errors.xml" style="checkstyle-noframes.xsl"
> out="checkstyle_report.html" />
> </target>
>
> </project>
>
> i need your help, thanks in advance.
>
> hongyun

Re: why isn't report html file generated?

panpan2523
Christian Louboutin brand high heel shoes are appreciated by Stars especially Hollywood stars and are the most top-level shoe brand. Speaking bluntly, I also love the red sole high heels, no reason, just for it is Christian Louboutin, if the price is not so expensive, cheap christian louboutin shoes I think I will love it more and will buy many Christian Louboutin red sole high heels. But if it is not so expensive, it maybe not Christian Louboutin shoes.