Quantcast

mvn checkstyle:checkstyle -q hides the warnings

mvn checkstyle:checkstyle -q hides the warnings

Andrew Pennebaker
I'd like to hide the INFO sections before and after Checkstyle warnings, so I tried `mvn checkstyle:checkstyle -q`, but this hides all output.

Is there a configuration tweak I can do to maven-checkstyle-plugin in my pom to show checkstyle warnings, but hide the INFO sections before and after?

Re: mvn checkstyle:checkstyle -q hides the warnings

Roman Ivanov
Hi Andrew,

I do not think it possible, if you go maven way you should expect all maven related nuances :).
Please use command line interface of Checkstyle.

Thanks,
Roman Ivanov