exclude methods

Laurent.yhuel

Hello,

I'ld Like to use CheckStyle With Simian to detect duplicate code. I use ant task.
I've use Netbeans to generate my client swing application with Matisse editor.

But Simian found lot of duplicates in initComponents() method. Swing code is generate automatically in this method with Netbeans.

So Can I exclude  all "initComponents() " methods ?

I search in mailing list but don't find.

Thanks for your help
Laurent