eclipse-cs plugin received the Eclipse Community Award 2007!

eclipse-cs plugin received the Eclipse Community Award 2007!

Lars Ködderitzsch
The eclipse-cs Checkstyle Plugin received the Eclipse Community Award
2007 in the category of "Best Open Source Developer Tool".

Yeah!

Of course a large part of its success comes from the hard work of the
Checkstyle core team - so I think its a very good time to thank the
Checkstyle guys, Oliver, Lars, Oleg and Michael (no particular order),
for their great work. Keep  it up guys!

The award was handed out by Mik Kersten of Mylar fame. The Mylar guys
will be starting to use Checkstyle along with the eclipse-cs plugin to
ensure a consistent style in their project.

If I happen to have any photos I'll post a link.

If you're at EclipseCon make sure to drop by a the Open Source Pavillion
tomorrow afternoon, where I'll be presenting the plugin.

Cheers,
Lars Ködderitzsch