checkstyle and javascript?

Andy Kriger
Hello,

I saw this 4-year old post about using Checkstyle with Javascript
http://www.nabble.com/checkstyle-for-javascript-td1281577.html#a1281577

I'm wondering if someone has run with the ball or if there are
significant changes to Checkstyle that would change Oliver Burn's
recommendation in the replies? I'm considering running with the ball
if nobody else has (my ability to do so really depends on how much
else I have going on at work).

thx
andy