[ checkstyle-Feature Requests-3573699 ] Double-Checked Locking disappeared

[ checkstyle-Feature Requests-3573699 ] Double-Checked Locking disappeared

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #3573699, was opened at 2012-10-02 00:08
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by gonph
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397081&aid=3573699&group_id=29721

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I'm wondering why the "Double-Checked Locking" rule was removed. I can see it was added in the release 3.1 but I can't see why it was removed.
Was it replaced by another rule or Java itself is now taking care of this kind of issue?

Br,

Philippe