[ checkstyle-Feature Requests-3413148 ] new check: ForbidsCertainImports

[ checkstyle-Feature Requests-3413148 ] new check: ForbidsCertainImports

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #3413148, was opened at 2011-09-22 20:12
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by romanivanov
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397081&aid=3413148&group_id=29721

not just the latest update.
Category: Check
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Forbids usage Certain Imports usage in class.
idea was taken from similar check in Sonar project.

Parameters:
- Package name. (type=regexp)
- Forbidden package name in imports. (type=regexp)

Example of usage:
Forbid to use "*.log4j.*" classes/packages in imports in all ("*") packages
Forbid to use "*.ui.*" packages in "*.dao.*" packages

By means of few instances of this check will be possible to check any number of rules.

Date: 2012-04-19 22:00

Message:
Released at 1.0.5, http://sevntu-checkstyle.github.com/sevntu.checkstyle/.

Oliver, yes ImportControl looks the same, we just missed it, may be it was
not that obvious how to use .... Thanks for pointing
I will try to use it, and put here results of my functional compare.

Comment By: Oliver Burn (oburn)
Date: 2012-02-28 18:25

Message:
Does the ImportControl check
(http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/config_imports.html#ImportControl) not
already meet these requirements?

If not, please give a concrete example of where it does not.

Comment By: Roman Ivanov (romanivanov)
Date: 2012-02-28 17:53

Message:
Sonar implementation: