checkstyle 5.1 maven repo?

Jesus M. Rodriguez
Is checkstyle 5.1 available in a public maven repo? I couldn't
find it in ibiblio or jboss.org.

sincerely,
jesus rodriguez

Re: checkstyle 5.1 maven repo?

JeffM
Hi Jesus,

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm failing to see how your question relates to mine :)

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Jesus M. Rodriguez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is checkstyle 5.1 available in a public maven repo? I couldn't
find it in ibiblio or jboss.org.

sincerely,
jesus rodriguez

Re: checkstyle 5.1 maven repo?

JeffM
Apologies for the wrong post,

Jesus, I found  checkstyle 5.1 here : http://code.google.com/p/checkstyle-idea/source/browse/trunk/lib/checkstyle-all-5.1.jar?r=122

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Jeff Mutonho <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jesus,

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm failing to see how your question relates to mine :)

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Jesus M. Rodriguez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is checkstyle 5.1 available in a public maven repo? I couldn't
find it in ibiblio or jboss.org.

sincerely,
jesus rodriguez

Re: checkstyle 5.1 maven repo?

Jesus M. Rodriguez
I was hoping to find a maven repo not just a checked in lib. I am
using the maven2
repo from ibiblio and they have checkstyle 5.0 there. But 5.1 seems to be only
available on sourceforge but not as a maven repo.

thoughts?

jesus

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 5:54 AM, Jeff Mutonho <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apologies for the wrong post,
>
> Jesus, I found  checkstyle 5.1 here :
> http://code.google.com/p/checkstyle-idea/source/browse/trunk/lib/checkstyle-all-5.1.jar?r=122
>
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Jeff Mutonho <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jesus,
>>
>> Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm failing to see how your question
>> relates to mine :)
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Jesus M. Rodriguez <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is checkstyle 5.1 available in a public maven repo? I couldn't
>>> find it in ibiblio or jboss.org.
>>>
>>> sincerely,
>>> jesus rodriguez

Re: checkstyle 5.1 maven repo?

Oliver Burn
There is no automated mechanism for builds of Checkstyle to be uploaded into the Maven repositories. It requires somebody to submit it.