cannot initialize module PackageHtml - Unable to instantiate PackageHtml

cannot initialize module PackageHtml - Unable to instantiate PackageHtml

ihavenoname
Hey,

I have checkstyle plugin for eclipse installed v5.0.1, when i check my code using the sun_checks.xml file everything work okay, as i wanted to customise this file i had to copy it as eclipse will not allow you to customise the sun_checks.xml file.

So i copied the file and put it in the same location as the sun_checks.xml file, \eclipse\plugins\com.atlassw.tools.eclipse.checkstyle_4.4.3., sun_checks_line_length_100.xml.

just wondering why they didnt work as its a straight copy of the file? the only difference i can see is that the sun checks is the type i.e. the sun checks is a build in configuration file whereas my new file will be an external configuration file, any ideas??