Use regexpSingleline on non java files ?

Use regexpSingleline on non java files ?

JC GAY
Hello,

i try to use module regexpSingleline on jsp file but i can't get it working.
The Check is well executed on Java files but the jsp ones dont seem to be processed ?

Is there a special configuration to define ?
I use checkstyle eclipse plugin 5.0.3 on eclipse 3.2.

Thanks by advance

Messenger débarque dans Hotmail ! Essayez-le !