SuppressWithNearbyComment

Róbert Kohányi
I'm using the latest Checkstyle Eclipse (Indigo) plugin (5.3.0.201012121300) and I can't seem to get to work the SuppressWithNearbyComment check.

E.g. the following does not work as expected (Checkstyle labels this with a warning in Eclipse):

// @do-not-checkstyle MagicNumber
int x = 234234;

My check looks like this:
<module name="SuppressWithNearbyCommentFilter">
    <property name="commentFormat" value="@do-not-checkstyle (.*)"/>
    <property name="checkFormat" value="$1"/>
</module>

I've tried different commentFormats, but nothing worked.

Also, the TreeWalker module has a FileContentsHolder child module.

(I've attached the actual checkstyle.xml I'm using.)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Kohányi Róbert

checkstyle.xml (10K) Download Attachment