Style tweaking

Mikhail Yakshin
Hi, Checkstyle users and developers,

I'd like to thank Checkstyle developers for such a great product -
recently I've found out that I need style enforcement in some of my
projects and Checkstyle was a great boon :)

However, I have some questions about tweaking Checkstyle XMLs with
check options to match our team's style and default Eclipse/IDEA
practices, namely:

1. How do I enforce the following style in array initializers:

String[] a = new String[] { "a", "b", "c" };

Checkstyle includes "no whitespace after" check that specifically
disallows this style, insisting on:

String[] a = new String[] {"a", "b", "c"};

I can disable it and it will pass, but in fact, I'd like to enforce
the opposite - having whitespaces before and after "{" and before "}"
in array initializers.

2. Many of our classes are serializable and thus carry
serialVersionUID constant, such as:

    private static final long serialVersionUID = -4622100204472117552L;

How can I check that:
a) There's no Javadoc for this one - it's kind of pointless to include one.
b) It's the topmost line in a class, if it presents

3. How do I enforce the following style of class fields:

class MyClass {
    private int f1;

    public MyClass(int f1) {
        this.f1 = f1;
    }
}

I've managed to disable the opposite check - that complained that
supplying f1 in constructors hinders visibility of f1, but I want to
enforce it, i.e. find cases such as

public MyClass(int _f1) {
    f1 = _f1;
}

or

public MyClass(int someOtherFieldName) {
    f1 = someOtherFieldName;
}

and mark them as failing the check.

Thanks :)