Security ruleset to plugin?

John Towell
I was wondering if anyone knew of a security ruleset to plugin to CheckStyle?  We are looking for something similar to this project

Although this project seems to have been abandoned.  Let me know if you have any information in this area.

Thanks,

-John Towell

Re: Security ruleset to plugin?

Oliver Burn
I do not know of anything such as this.

If I was to implement this kind of thing, I would recommend using something like FindBugs/ASM to have access to the required detailed type information.