RegexpSingleline, and XML files

Michael Hüttermann

 Hello,

 I want to validate XML files, but the following module construction
 only detects the false pattern in Java files. How can I configure it to
 make it apply to XML files as well? Thanks!!!

 <module name="Checker">
    <module name="RegexpSingleline">
      <property name="severity" value="warning" />
      <property name="format" value="findme\s+$" />
      <property name="message" value="bug!" />
    </module>
 </module>

Re: RegexpSingleline, and XML files

Oliver Burn
How are you invoking Checkstyle?

Specifically, how are you specifying the files to be processed by Checkstyle, and does it include the XML files?