Re: RegexpMultiline docs missing

Lars Kühne-3
Hi spamfilter, I'll eventually learn send from the right address...

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Lars Kühne wrote:
Hi Oliver,

I just converted one project at work to CheckStyle 5.0 beta 2. While reading the releasenotes I noticed that the link to #RegexpMultiline is dead and I couldn't find the docs for that check at all. Do you have it somewhere and just forgot to commit?

Other than that, the migration went smoothly, I noticed no other glitches.

Cheers,
Lars