RE: announcing Checkstyle release 4.0 beta 4

RE: announcing Checkstyle release 4.0 beta 4

Greg Irvine
Hi Checkstyle-types.

Thanks for the much improved java-5 syntax handling!!  Great to see positive
progress.

One issue we have though is we get warnings when using generics about not
using spaces around the "<" and ">".

Is there a way to specify that <T> (no spaces) is acceptable for generics
but still no acceptable for using in comparisons (e.g. if (x < y) (spaced))?

Thanks.

Greg.