Quantcast

Preventing non-fastforward (force pushes)

Preventing non-fastforward (force pushes)

Ivan Sopov

Hello Team,

What are you thinking about forbidding non-fastforward pushes to the checkstyle repo? On github it is done through the email-support, I have requested this for private repositories before and response was really fast. So the question is only - do we need it?
I am strongly in favor of forbidding force pushes mainly because I'm not really sure about my own confidence :-)

Thanks, Ivan Sopov.

Re: Preventing non-fastforward (force pushes)

Roman Ivanov
Hi Ivan,

Thansk for noticing! I am with you.

Thanks,