Looking java source code which breaks all the checkstyle rules

Looking java source code which breaks all the checkstyle rules

Olivier M
Hi,

I am looking for the java source code that breaks all the checkstyle rules.
Where can I find this code ? (maybe in a CVS ?).
Where are stored the ava code which is used to test the rules ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Olivier

Re: Looking java source code which breaks all the checkstyle rules

Lars Kühne
Our unit tests is running against the code in
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/checkstyle/checkstyle/src/testinputs/

Note that this code does not per se "break all the checkstyle rules".
The set of errors that is reported by checkstyle depends on the
configuration of the individual check modules, and our unit tests know
which errors to expect from each configuration.

Regards,
Lars