How to enforce style to the output of a method

How to enforce style to the output of a method

Anfernee Xu
Hi all,

is it possible that I can enfore a style to the output of a particular method such as toString()?
In particular, I want output of toString() should comforms to the below format.

In my large project, some codes breaks this format(such as no comma between name/value pairs), so I need to find a way to identify all violations.
Is it doable in checkstyle?

Thanks for any hints.

--
--Anfernee