Fwd: RegexpSingleline, and XML files

Michael Hüttermann

 Hi again,
 I'm wondering if someone has an idea. Although using the attribute
 "fileExtensions" I don't get my XML files validated.
 I'm using version 2.6 of the Maven checkstyle plugin and define and
 reference my configuration accordingly (it is processed correctly except
 the RegexpSingleline, see below).
 Thanks!