Error in maven plugin

Michael Szalay
Hi

I have the following error in my checkstyle (Version 2.5) report generated with mvn site:

        Got an exception - java.lang.ClassFormatError: Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/servlet/ServletException (Line 0)

Any hints on how solving this?

Regards Michael

--
Michael Szalay                               Senior Software Engineer

basis06 AG, Birkenweg 61, CH-3013 Bern - Fon +41 31 311 32 22
http://www.basis06.ch - source of smart business

Keine News verpassen? http://www.basis06.ch/newsletter-registration.html
Schon gebloggt? http://blog.basis06.ch

Re: Error in Checkstyle report using the maven plugin

Michael Szalay
How can I update the checkstyle version? I use the latest maven-plugin to generate the reports.

 <pluginManagement>
            <plugins>

                <!-- Checkstyle plugin -->
                <plugin>
                    <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>2.5</version>
                </plugin>

            </plugins>
        </pluginManagement>

            <!-- Checkstyle -->
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.5</version>
            </plugin>

Regards