[Eclipse plugin]MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME error

miniBill
I've get an error everytime I try to change the settings for the
CheckStyle plugin in Eclipse:

Unhandled event loop exception
No more handles [Unknown Mozilla path (MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME not set)]

If I set MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME to /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox I get:

Unhandled event loop exception
XPCOM error -1041039104

I've got Eclipse Indigo, the last plugin version, and firefox 6.0.

Leonardo

Re: [Eclipse plugin]MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME error

neon
I have the same problem using Eclipse Indigo SR 2. Is there a workaround for this problem?

Re: [Eclipse plugin]MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME error

Oliver Burn

This is the wrong mailing list for this question. This list is for the core checkstyle engine, not the eclipse wrapper.

Regards.
Oliver