Eclipse Checkstyle Plugin 5.7.0 is out

Lars Ködderitzsch
Hey Checkstyle disciples!

Following on the heels of Checkstyle 5.7 the Eclipse Checkstyle Plugin
(eclipse-cs) 5.7.0 has just been released, integrating the
aforementioned new core version.

As usual get it from the update site:
http://eclipse-cs.sourceforge.net/update/

or from Eclipse Marketplace:
http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/checkstyle-plug

or the Eclipse Marketplace client within Eclipse itself.

Eclipse versions from 3.6.x to 4.3.x are supported in principle,
personally I only tested on the Kepler release (4.3).

Kind regards,
Lars Ködderitzsch

PS: I, for one, welcome our new Checkstyle overlords!