Eclipse Checkstyle Plugin 5.2.0 released

Eclipse Checkstyle Plugin 5.2.0 released

Lars Ködderitzsch
  The Eclipse Checkstyle Plugin 5.2.0 has been released, updating it's
Checkstyle core to 5.2.
As usual grab it either from the Eclipse update site
(http://eclipse-cs.sf.net/update/) or as update site archive from
Sourceforge.

For all those who eagerly waited for this release (cough, cough) - the
arrival of my 3rd offspring has dealt another hit on my available free
time. :-)

Cheers,
Lars Ködderitzsch