Different error severities for specified scopes

Different error severities for specified scopes

Marcin Zajączkowski
Hi,

I would like to ask if it's possible (in CS 5.0) to set checkers like
JavadocMethod to report errors with different severity for specified
scope (e.g. for private methods as warnings, for public as errors).

Regards
Marcin

--
Add...

Wygraj wymarzony skuter!
Wyznacz najprostszą drogę - docelu.pl - Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fchapman1.html&sid=863

Re: Different error severities for specified scopes

Marcin Zajączkowski
Dnia 23-09-2009 o godz. 14:24 Marcin Zajączkowski napisał(a):
> Hi,
>

> I would like to ask if it's possible (in CS 5.0) to set checkers like
> JavadocMethod to report errors with different severity for specified
> scope (e.g. for private methods as warnings, for public as errors).

I have found excludeScope which does what I wanted.

Regards
Marcin

--
Ad...

Sensation Wicked Wonderland we Wrocławiu 03.10.2009 r.
Sprawdź szczegóły:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2FmsSensationDM170909.html&sid=865