DTD for XML output

Stevo Slavić
Hello Checkstyle users,

I'm using Checkstyle through maven-checkstyle-plugin. This plugin by default generates XML output to ${project.build.directory}/checkstyle-result.xml file. Eclipse IDE reports a warning that there are "No grammar constraints (DTD or XML schema) detected for the document.". There seems to be no appropriate DTD in checkstyle 5.0 jar for the XML output. In Checkstyle issue tracker I've found this old issue which mentions something similar has been created long time ago. Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Stevo.