Checkstyle report is not generating for multi module project

Checkstyle report is not generating for multi module project

kalpana prakasam
Hi,
  I configured my parent pom.xml same as in the checkstyle document.
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/examples/multi-module-config.html
     But after running maven site checkstyle report is generating only for the module build-tools.I couldn't able to get report for other modules.
     Help me i want to get report for all modules.

Thanks,
kalpana

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/