Checkstyle behind a Proxy: *.dtd file local?

Checkstyle behind a Proxy: *.dtd file local?

Johannes Mueller
Hello List,

maybe this is a really dump question sorry for that. I try to load the
 <!DOCTYPE module PUBLIC "-//Puppy Crawl//DTD Check Configuration
1.2//EN" "http://www.puppycrawl.com/dtds/configuration_1_2.dtd">
behind a proxy which cannot be passed. So the Connection times out. Is
there a way to load the *.dtd file local from my server file system? I
already googled but no hits on my search criterion.

Thanks and regards

Johannes