Checkstyle 5 chokes on unknown javadoc tags

Checkstyle 5 chokes on unknown javadoc tags

Ramon Casha
Since checkstyle 5, if I use "unknown" javadoc tags it gives an
exception for every file:

Got an exception - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: the name [adm] is
not a valid Javadoc tag name

In fact that is a tag for a custom doclet. Any chance of telling
checkstyle not to panic?

Ramon Casha

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for the disclaimer below :)

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this electronic mail may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient(s) only. Should you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this mail. Unauthorised use of the contents is strictly prohibited. Whilst all care has been taken, the Megabyte Group is not responsible for the integrity of the contents of this electronic mail and any attachments included within.