Can't run CheckStyle [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

kl/o';ihiL:
Hi guys,

I can no longer run Checkstyle under Eclipse.
I get the error:

.....\.metadata\.plugins\net.sf.eclipsecs.core\internal_config__1204161833550.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)

I do have this file but it is in:

....\.metadata\.plugins\com.atlasww.tools.eclipse.checkstyle

But if I copy this file into net.sf.eclipsecs.core, then I get an error:

"Cannot initialize module TreeWalker - TreeWalker is not allowed as a parent of FileLength"

How can I get CheckStyle to work again?

Cheers
Russell Thamm

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.

Re: Can't run CheckStyle [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Lars Kühne-3
Hi,

you are probably trying to use an old config file with a new version of the checkstyle plugin (which includes the checkstyle core). There have been small changes in the confguration file format in version 5.0 of checkstyle core, you can find the details here:
http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/releasenotes.html#Release%205.0

Cheers,
Lars