Can't find/access AST Node typecom.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.api. DetailAST

Can't find/access AST Node typecom.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.api. DetailAST

whgibbo
I'm new to checkstyle and am currently trying to integrate this into an ant project.

I'm getting the following error when building.. :(
    Can't find/access AST Node typecom.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.api.DetailAST
I'm using Ant 1.8.2 on Windows.

From what I can see on the forum it is related to antlr and this is supplied with ant.
So can't understand what the problem is..  Any ideas?

Thanks