Arrays in annotations

David McCloskey
I'm getting a "'}' is not preceded with whitespace." error on lines like this.
@SuppressWarnings({"unchecked", "rawtypes"})

I can fix it by changing it to @SuppressWarnings({ "unchecked", "rawtypes" }), but NetBeans' auto-formatting likes it the first way, and so do I.  I saw a post about this from 2008 saying to use Checkstyle 5, but I'm already using that and I have this problem.  Is there some setting to make this OK?

--
Dave McCloskey