Adding another committer

Oliver Burn
Hi committers (Lars, Oleg, Rick, Michael),

I am proposing that we add Travis Schneeberger as a committer to Checkstyle. He has been providing a lot of good patches to Checkstyle for a while, see the release notes for his patches.

Travis is keen to make a number of improvements, so it would be good to get a new motivated committer. So here is my +1,

Please let me know how you feel.

Regards,
Oliver

Re: Adding another committer

Lars Kühne-3
I am proposing that we add Travis Schneeberger as a committer to Checkstyle. He has been providing a lot of good patches to Checkstyle for a while, see the release notes for his patches.

Travis is keen to make a number of improvements, so it would be good to get a new motivated committer. So here is my +1,

Please let me know how you feel.

+1

Travis has done a lot more than most us have for quite some time now. I'd be happy to have him on the team.

Cheers,
Lars

Re: Adding another committer

Oleg Sukhodolsky-4
I see no reasons to vote against, so here is my

+1

2009/3/24 Lars Kühne <[hidden email]>:

>> I am proposing that we add Travis Schneeberger as a committer to
>> Checkstyle. He has been providing a lot of good patches to Checkstyle for a
>> while, see the release notes for his patches.
>>
>> Travis is keen to make a number of improvements, so it would be good to
>> get a new motivated committer. So here is my +1,
>>
>> Please let me know how you feel.
>

> +1
>
> Travis has done a lot more than most us have for quite some time now. I'd be
> happy to have him on the team.
>
> Cheers,
> Lars

Re: Adding another committer

Oliver Burn
Congratulations Travis - I have added your as a committer.